TO VIEW TIME LAPSE PAGE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
- Camera Icon on top of the image opens the camera option display, click on the image to choose camera view option.
- Film Icon at the bottom of the image opens film strip of images on the time lapse.
- The tabs on the upper right hand side allows you to shift from Photos to Timelapse.
- At the bottom of the TIMELAPSE page you can create instant time laps videos.
- Set the dates and times (check the “include all times” box to see all”.
- Choose to see weekends by checking the “include weekends” box.
- Choose the speed of the Video by checking the “Frame Per Second” number of your choice.
- Press load, once loaded you can press the play button to view.
- To make the video downloadable, click on the “Make Downladable” button, and follow the instructions. The time for Video rendering will depend on the chosen resolution. Once ready, it will show up on the window below the Video Camera Icon “Downladable Timelapse Video”